Friday, August 12, 2011

Elías finds small afternoon improvements



LCR Honda rider Toni Elías is hopeful that his previous form of winning in Moto2 at Brno in 2010 and premier class podiums in 2008 and 2009 can inspire him this weekend, and prove the turning point of his 2011 season. On Friday the Spaniard registered a best lap time of 1’59.157 across both practice sessions, leaving him 18th on the timesheet.

Toni Elías:
“After the summer break I am happy to ride here in Brno. It’s one of my favourite tracks and in 2008 and 2009 I experienced the podium in the premier class. Unfortunately we have started the weekend with the same issues but we had some small improvements in the afternoon session. Now we must work on that to take another step forward ahead of the qualifying session. Despite this difficult situation I am very motivated and the team is doing a good job to help me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment