Saturday, August 13, 2011

Elias 12th on the Brno grid



After Friday’s afternoon improvements, LCR Honda rider Toni Elias recorded a best time of 1’58.245 and grabbed12th place on the grid for the Cardion ab Grand Prix Ceské republiky race.

This is the best qualifying position so far this year for the Moto2 Reigning World Champion and he is convinced he could have lapped even faster but this morning torrential rain has interrupted his TO DO list to fine tune the RCV.

Toni Elias: 
“Obviously I’m satisfied because this is my best position on the grid so far this year. With the small improvements we gained yesterday, I could ride the bike with more confidence, especially on the front. I had some more things to try this morning but the bad weather interrupted my plan. Anyway, we already decided on the front and rear tyre for tomorrow’s race and we just need to fine tune the bike to confirm our overall package. These small adjustments make me confident for Monday test session as well”.

LCR Honda press release.

No comments:

Post a Comment